Friday, March 22, 2019

March 22 Mason bee update now 8 days since the march 14 emergence

March 22 update
It has been 8 days since the March 14 start of mason bee emergence.
I'm wondering when the last two tubes will breakout.


I checked the condos and found no new completed tubes. In fact, at the time (10am)
I found no activity.

I will check later today.
-----
afternoon comments
No new completed tubes.
A few busy bees. Not big activity.
Cool weather today.  from 50 to 60 degrees F
For the first time, I saw a bee enter the routed out block.
bottom row, second from right
I will keep an eye on it
-----
by the way, only 2 of the 4 tubes in condo-1 have breakouts
I'm worried that the two remaining tubes have bad cocoons

=------
Time
Now exists for sure.
I can see it, taste it, touch it, hear it, smell it
Yesterday, I can remember it.
Tomorrow, I can anticipate it.
But my memory of yesterday may be incorrect.
My anticipation of tomorrow may be incorrect.
Only now is correct for sure.
At least it appears I can see it, taste it, touch it, hear it, smell it
by John Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment