Monday, March 18, 2019

Fred and Gabriel came from condo-2 (I am only sure about Gabriel)

I suspect both Fred and Gabriel (mason bees) came from condo-2.  The reason is
they were hanging around condo-2.  But I saw Gabriel actually sitting on top of
the end of the cocoon tube.
I think I will make little signs and label the bee condos as condo-1 and condo-2.

This whole project will only be successful if cocoon tubes result.  The project
includes 6 phases beginning in Spring 2019.

phase 1 purchase and mounting of bee condos in sprint 2019
phase 2 purchase and mounting of bee cocoon tubes purchases from somebody on
             the internet in spring 2019
phase 3  making sure there is wet clay in the area so the bees will have some
              clay for room separation in spring and summer 2019
phase 4  collecting the tubes in the fall and storing them in fall 2018 until spring 2020
phase 5  putting the cocoon tubes out in spring 2020
phase 6  waiting for the Ides of March 2020 to see mason bee emergences 
              If we get an emergence, we have success  !  


I hope Fred and Gabriel (&  associates) contribute to the successful completion
of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment