Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Fred and Gabriel have acquired a one year lease to condo-2.

To review :  the breakouts,  condo-1 now has two breakouts out of four tubes.

Condo-2 has four breakouts out of four tubes.  I did not see any bee activity around
either condo this morning. In fact, I did not observe any mason bee activity
anywhere in the yard.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fred and Gabriel Hymenoptera are a beezee couple. They are from the ancient royal family of Megachilidae. Fred and Gabriel have a number of relatives in the area.

Today I saw a distant cousin buzzing around the yard. He was Yellow J. Hymenoptera. (Yellow's middle name is Jack-et).

The condo needs an address.   The address assigned by humans will not work for
Fred and Gabriel.   So their address will be:
 condo-2 B Street
 City of Megachilidae
 Country of Hymenoptera

Currently, there are no identified residents of condo-1.  But as soon as all the tubes
are cracked, I am sure we will see the new residents. They will be also offered a one year lease.

The way these leases will work, the descendants may continue the lease if the mother of the household will simply check-in to any one of the available tubes. Tubes will be assigned numbers according to a system agreed upon by the residents.



No comments:

Post a Comment