March 6 is the count down to 8 for March 14
Mason bees may be small but they are powerful pollinators.
I don't expect any bees until 3.14 but I will keep a look out.
There were a grand sum total of zero today.
I use a chromebook to update this blog. I also use my smart phone for most photos.
I will be sure to take a photo of a corona virus if I see one. Of course, I will only take
a picture of a corona virus if I can recognize it. Maybe I ought to be realistic?
People remark that mason bees do not sting.From my observations the mason bee
does not need to sting. The fly very fast. They dont stay long in one spot
Has anyone every heard of Alexander Ulrice? He would have been born between 1841 to 1861. He would have lived in Mecosta, Michigan between 1881-1882.
I plant lots of flowers which are scheduled for early spring.


No comments:
Post a Comment