Only 13 days to Pi day. Bees love March 14.
They like the fact their emergence is celebrated.
The bee pupas are set out near the condos. Distance is about
five feet,.
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| white mesh sack. it is open to let the mason bees out. the 1/4 inch screen protects the bees from birds |
![]() |
| bag of pupae, one already emerged. Will keep an eye on this every dau |
![]() |
| Add caption |
When I opened the bee sack, I saw one bee already emerged.
As a result, I just set the bag out and opened. I covered the open bag
with 1/4 inch hardware cloth.
I will be watching closely over the next few days.
I have noticed 2 bees buzzing the condos. Probably both males because
they are small and it is quite early. (Males emerge first.)
Below are photos taken today









No comments:
Post a Comment