Tuesday, March 17, 2020

March 17, 2020 5;36 pm St Patrick's Day

I thought the mason bees emergence would be important
No, not significant, so far it didn't happen

I thought Pi day would be important, it wasn't

I though the Ides of March would be important, it wasn't

The only thing of significance has been the lousy corona virus.
Hope it doesn't affect my bees.😈
Midday temperatures have been consistently 50 F  or slightly higher
What ever I write , no one reads.

Walking around the yard and inspecting the mason bee condos I saw no
mason bees.  I did see an flying insect about the size of a mason bee high up
on the wall near the mason bee condos, but I could not see if it was a housefly
or a mason bee. It was just too far away.

I checked the bag of cocoons to see if there was any movement. None seen.

I have read that it is a bad idea to purchase mason bee cocoons by mail because it
can contribute to spreading mason bee diseases and parasites.
So I am just going to stand pat.  They either want my condos or they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment