========
Presently this is near midnight on March 2
I will be checking the bee house in the morning,
Since it is not forecast to hit 50 F, I doubt we will see any bees
We shall see
At 2 pm
The temperature did NOT get close to 50 F. Nonetheless, the mud on one of
the mason bee cocoon tubes did break. looks like one bee emerged. I did
not see him, but the mud was open.
Today I mounted the mason bee house I purchased from Costco. Of course, I mounted it about 6 feet above the ground on the south side of the house.
I counted my bonsai cuttings today. I have 12 in front of the house and 12 in the back yard. I plan to inspect the roots on a few plants the first week in June. Hopefully, I will see some root development.
No comments:
Post a Comment