The weather is cold and raining. Mid day is around the 50 degree F level.
Also my callsign KK7JB is official. I plan to join the Sunday night
net meeting for the Federal Way hams.
I have on mason bee almost populated with both black bamboo sticks and
paper tubes.
I did not have good results last fall with the paper tubes. So most of the tubes this year will be made of the black bamboo.
It is so wet and cold there is not much chance of loading the new bamboo tubes.
Chinese new year is tomorrow. Hope the bees are energized .
Our Federal Way Amateur Club is planning on building some magnetic loop antennas. The president says he has a stock of aluminum of a good size for the antennas. He also says he has some air variable capacitors (essential part for such an antenna).
No comments:
Post a Comment